The Decision Support Toolset is a unique set of intuitive tools to inform and guide investors, technology developers, businesses, policy makers and researchers on micro and macro algae cultivation, featuring:
• Maps of algae stakeholders, potential production sites and algae cultivation in North West Europe
• A growth modelling tool based on real algae physiology data
• An economic modelling for various cultivation & downstream processing methods including biofuel production
• A 3D walkthrough demonstration of algal cultivation process
• Country reports containing policy & regulatory information supporting new algae investment initiatives
• Best practice guides and standard operating procedures on algae cultivation
The Decision Support Toolset has been developed as part of the EnAlgae (Energetic Algae) project, co-funded by the EU funded Interreg IVB programme, led by Swansea University in partnership with 18 partners across North West Europe. For more information, visit : http://www.enalgae.eu.
While confirming free unlimited use of the Decision Support Toolset, Swansea University and the partners make no warranties about the correctness of the data it uses and the results it produces.